hai,
i was install sogo-activesync from SOGo nightly repo and sogo version 2.1.2,
then i try sync with my android, result is calendar sync succesfully, personal contact sync successfully but email cannot sync.

this is my imap when i connect thru cli :
[CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID ENABLE IDLE *SORT* SORT=DISPLAY THREAD=REFERENCES THREAD=REFS MULTIAPPEND UNSELECT CHILDREN NAMESPACE *UIDPLUS* LIST-EXTENDED I18NLEVEL=1 CONDSTORE *QRESYNC* ESEARCH ESORT SEARCHRES WITHIN CONTEXT=SEARCH LIST-STATUS QUOTA] Logged in

please give me some advice.