On 2014-01-25 7:59 AM, Tanstaafl wrote:
First - wouldn't Z-Push be a way to do away with the Openchange+Samba requirement for the older versions of Outlook?
No, that's not related at all. Z-Push is an EAS implementation, just like what we're doing.

Second - your ActiveSync support only works with Outlook 2013.
Just like all other other AS servers. Prior versions of Outlook do NOT have AS support - they support the Exchange protocol or the Outlook Anywhere one (Exchange protocol over HTTP).
Last - I seem to recall somewhere that there will be a cost for ActiveSync support in SOGo, because you will have to pay MS?
I've already explained that in details, search the archives.

--
Ludovic Marcotte
lmarco...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  http://inverse.ca