On 2014-01-24 6:18 PM, Ludovic Marcotte <lmarco...@inverse.ca> wrote:
On 2014-01-24 5:32 PM, Martin Simovic wrote:
Would z-push work with sogo too?

What's the point?

We've added native Active Sync support in SOGo so you don't have to use
Z-Push.

3 points...

First - wouldn't Z-Push be a way to do away with the Openchange+Samba requirement for the older versions of Outlook?

Second - your ActiveSync support only works with Outlook 2013. Well, I have discussed this with about 20 of our users so far, and they all (including the Boss) *unanimously* said they *hated* the new Outlook 2013 UI, and begged me not to put it on their systems.

Last - I seem to recall somewhere that there will be a cost for ActiveSync support in SOGo, because you will have to pay MS?

On this last point I will be happy if my understanding is wrong!