Francis — BINGO!  As usual … :-)

The user agent string that should be relayed to SOGo is: Mozilla/5.0
(compatible; MSIE 10.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/6.0)

The user agent string that is actually being reported to SOGo is: Mozilla/4.0
(compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/6.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR
2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0;
.NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)

I believe we have found our culprit!  Not sure why, what or how … But it seems
that these domain-based computers are for some reason setting themselves to
compatibility mode for SOGo.  Let me check some things out, but you hit the
nail right on the head!

Thanks again, Francis.
~Laz