Hi all,

I setup a working SOGo 2.2.9 instance.
Users source is an OpenLDAP directory.
Web and Thunderbird (+Connector) are working well.

I still have a problem with the Calendar access.

In my current configuration, me and any authenticated user can add anyone's Calendar.

Of course, this is a feature, but several people in the organisation would like their default. Calendar visibiliy to be restricted to people they choose. I cannot tell them to make events private/confidential by default., as they might forget to set the event private.

The wish is to make the Calendar visible for people in the same LDAP group ("ou:").

Would you help me to find out how to do?

Thank you.