Hi all,

I am using Thunderbird and the Sogo Connector to sync contacts with my Carddav server. However in the Thunderbird error console, whenever I try to sync, I get an error: sogo ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap and the sync fails. I've done some searching online and am not sure if this is an issue with Thunderbird or with the Sogo Connector which sits in between. I haven't tested it via unsecured HTTP yet, but obviously I would prefer to use HTTPS if that is an option. Has anyone else had this issue, or can suggest some things to try?

Thanks!