Hi Ian,

the message indicates that client and server could not agree on a cipher
to use, as the ciphers supported/offered do not overlap.

Have a look at the server configuration, and which ciphers are
supported. It might be something like SSLv3-only (no TLS), which is
disabled by Mozilla components by now (is it already?).

SSL-Labs might be helpful for debugging this:

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/

Regards,
Jens

--