Am Donnerstag, 01. Januar 2015 23:37 CET, Ian McMichael
<ian.mcmich...@gmail.com> schrieb:

> I have just upgraded to SOGo v2.2.13 and set the
> SOGoMaximumSyncResponseSize = 512 parameter to my sogo.conf.  I am using
> the native Android v5.0.1 ActiveSync client on a Nexus 5 phone.  For the
> first time I have managed to succeed in getting all my contacts,
> calendar events and messages to sync successfully.
>
> When I log into my account in the SOGo web interface I can see and
> access six calendars.  One is my personal calendar.  Two belong to other
> users on the system and the remaining three are public, web-based ICS
> files.  If I run a "sogo-tool manage-eas listfolders <username>
> <device>" command I can see that only two +vevent folders are listed.
> As a result only two calendars appear on my Android device.

While syncing other users calendar folders the permissions are verified: you
need to have permission to add/delete calendar objects.
Web-based calendars are currently not supported.

> I have tried viewing the properties of the calendars in webmail and
> ticking the Synchronize box and adding a tag.  However, this has not
> made any difference.  What else can I try?  Is there some way of
> debugging the process that checks my access to the calendars to see what
> might be causing them to fail to add ActiveSync folders?
>
> Should calendar colours sync via ActiveSync?

ActiveSync doesn't offer an interface to sync calendar colors of a calendar
folder.

 Both the calendars are