On 02/01/15 09:26, Thomas Fuehrer wrote:
While syncing other users calendar folders the permissions are verified: you
need to have permission to add/delete calendar objects.
Web-based calendars are currently not supported.

That might explain what I am seeing. I only have access to view the calendar of one of the other users on the system and this is the one not being created on my mobile by ActiveSync. Why do I need write access to see entries via ActiveSync? I'm sure I have viewed a calendar via Exchange that I do not have write access to...

I guess the web-based calendars can be added via a Google account on an Android device. Are there any plans to incorporate these into ActiveSync at a later date?