On 1/2/2015 4:26 AM, Thomas Fuehrer <t...@aon.at> wrote:

> Am Donnerstag, 01. Januar 2015 23:37 CET, Ian McMichael
> <ian.mcmich...@gmail.com> schrieb:
>> Should calendar colours sync via ActiveSync?

> ActiveSync doesn't offer an interface to sync calendar colors of a calendar
> folder.

Well... that isn't good. You mean all Calendars will be the same color?

We have people who have 5, 6, or more calendars. Having them all be the
same color, making it impossible to tell which events are on which
calendar, will make it very difficult to sell this then as an option to
just migrating to Office365 when I get back...

:(