From: users-requ...@sogo.nu [mailto:users-requ...@sogo.nu] On Behalf Of Daniel
Bareiro
Sent: Wednesday, 13 April 2016 03:11
To: users@sogo.nu
Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo and necessity of using OpenChange

On 11/04/16 13:41, "MicTieMix" (mictie...@gmail.com) wrote:

> Hi Daniel,

Hi, MicTieMix.

> No, just install on PC, I am using it with Outlook 2013 / 64bit on
> Win10 Straight forward, no hassles ...

So it is not necessary to make any changes to the SOGo configuration files for
CalDAV/CarDAV synchronization works?

I was doing some research here and it seems that there are users using Outlook
2003 and 2007 (surprise me that they use so Precambrian versions). I had read
the plugin is compatible with Outlook 2007+. Maybe it could be ok anyway; I can
tell these users they have to update.

I'll give it a try and let you know.

Thanks for your reply.

Kind regards,