Hi,

We are trying SOGo as a calendar solution so the web mail module is
disabled. A lot of the users manage all the appointments and tasks using
Thunderbird/Icedove. Using this tools, they are allowed to invite people
using the canonical name but also the aliases. The thing is that, if
they use the alias, the appointments are not created, for obvious reasons.

Is there any way to setup an alias field on the SOGoUserSources
definition? If not, let me know, as it is quite nice thing to have, and
I will fill a request for that.

Thanks in advance for the guidance and help.

--
Pablo Abelenda