I totally approve the fact that Inverse guys want to put up support contracts. Sogo is a fantastic tool if you manage and configure it carefully, I've been using it plugged to another open DNS/LDAP/SAMBA/DHCP/ActivSync software and it works like a charm. Secure and versatile for mobile and fixed devices ... Microsoft must fear this ! :)

Go SoGOD ! ^^

My best,

Amit

On 20/07/2016 15:02, "sg gs" (s...@mail.com) wrote:
another 2 cents from me
if (after completition of evaluation) i will be convinced that sogo is the right groupware server for our company and if this universe will still look like it does today, i will be able to convince our management to decide in favour of sogo and i'm sure they will not refuse paying for platin support as this will pay back.
sggs
btw: nobody rides for free
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 2:18 PM
*From:* "\"Florian GRUEL\" (florian.gr...@sysoco.fr)" <users@sogo.nu>
*To:* users@sogo.nu
*Subject:* Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo Package Repositories

Hello all,

A software like Sogo isn't free to develop.

For my companie the minimun 700$ support option is a beat too expensive, but I'm certain that some of us can subscribe for an option without support, and just to access the repo if the cost is cheaper.

So inverse can earn some money too continue develop this tools, and the users have a "not so much" expensive option too contribute.

My 2 cents ...

*Florian GRUEL
Responsable Systèmes d'Information*
**<http://www.sysoco.fr/>**

SYSOCO
36 rue Vaucanson - CS 20815
69153 DECINES CHARPIEU cedex

*Tél. : +33(0)4 81 65 23 28
@ :**florian.gr...@sysoco.fr
WEB :www.sysoco.fr <http://www.sysoco.fr/>*

« Garantir vos communications en situation d’exploitation ou d’urgence »