Hello

Am 21.07.2016 um 15:37 schrieb Daniel Bareiro (daniel-lis...@gmx.net):

>>> I only see the SOGo packages mentioned in my previous email using the
>>> official repositories of Debian. I'm not sure why the Debian maintainers
>>> did not include the activesync package or if they included the
>>> activesync support in some other package.
>
>> In Debian is an outdated version of SOGo, which didn't include
>> ActiveSync support at all.
>> Because of that you do not get sogo-activesync from Debian Jessie.
>
> It is a good point :-) Thanks for the clarification. Just for curiosity,
> do you remember from what version of SOGo was added the ActiveSync support?
>
> I was researching [1] and the SOGo version in the unstable branch of
> Debian repositories is the 2.2.17.
>
> In any case, it is always the option to generate the packets using the
> procedure mentioned by Achim, or use the Nightly repositories of Inverse.
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> Kind regards,
> Daniel
>
> [1]
> https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=sogo&searchon=names&suite=all&section=all

2.2.17 has ActiveSync support already.
But I would not set up a new SOGo server with that old version, because
ActiveSync support has improved a lot since 2.2.17.
There were cases, when synchronization didn't work at all, especially
with big postboxes and calendars.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz