Hi,

For your sieve problem, by default the sieve server of Dovecot accept connection only from the localhost, you have modify Dovecot configuration on your external server.

MAPIStore is not trusted by your external IMAP server, to access to IMAP accounts of your users, you can add a file with your users password to MAPIStore. (see SOGo documention here <https://sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGoNativeOutlookConfigurationGuide.html#_imap_server_and_trust> and here <https://sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGoNativeOutlookConfigurationGuide.html#_adding_users>).