Hi,

Thanks for answer, will check that.

But I have one more general question.

Where the e-mail messages for outlook are stored? Are they in Mysql DB? When new e-mail comes in, how do they travel from IMAP/Dovecot to Mysql (if so)?

Does the Sogo monitors every mailbox, understands that there is new e-mail, and moves it to DB? And then OpenChange/Mapistore picks the message from DB and provides it to Outlook?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Madars