On 21/09/2017 17:03, Francis Lachapelle (flachape...@inverse.ca) wrote:

Debugging is unfortunately not easy. You'll find some entries in the FAQ that
could help you start:

https://sogo.nu/nc/support/faq/select_category/50.html

Thank you for your hints

it seems difficult to debug in production.. I have 220 active users
have you any hint to debug in such an environment?

I would recommend to set SOGoUIxDebugEnabled to YES, open your browser's
development tools, and look for network activity. Try to identify in which
circonstances the user gets kicked out.

SOGoUIxDebugEnabled is already set to YES.. I already tried to find the issue with bug 4098 but, as I said, there's no evidence of any error nor in browser's console or in SOGO's logs.
Fortunately (doh) I'm not the only one suffering of crashes (see 4098)

thank you
S.