Hi Thomas,

The posted samples were actually from sogo.conf :-)

I just pasted the much smaller replies in between these requests.

See:
https://pad.ceph.com/p/response1
https://pad.ceph.com/p/response2
https://pad.ceph.com/p/response3
https://pad.ceph.com/p/response4

There has not been a larger reply during the whole sync day than the samples above.

Do these reveil anything interesting..?

MJ