Hello Christian,

Thank you for your feedback.
The mailing list archive has not been migrated to the new server, however the
old messages can still be visible at
https://www.mail-archive.com/users%40sogo.nu/ and will still be updated for
future messages.

As we use transifex for translations management, we have decided to close the
i...@sogo.nu mailing list. The github README has been updated. If this is a
problem for SOGo community we can restore this service.

Concerning the packages : Inverse made a redirect from their repository to
packages.sogo.nu - this shall be transparent at least for Debian. However
you'll need to add new GPG keys (documentation on sogo.nu website has been
updated).

We'll communicate later today to the community through the old mailing list to
give a final status on migration.

Let me know if you have other questions or if you meet issues.

Sébastien MIZRAHI
Alinto // email and more
15 quai Tilsitt - 69002 Lyon (France)
Tel. : +33(0)4 81 09 01 11
Web : www.alinto.com
Blog : www.demainlemail.com
Suivez-nous : Linkedin, Twitter & Facebook

Le Jeudi, Août 11, 2022 14:41 CEST, "Christian Mack"
(christian.m...@uni-konstanz.de) <users@sogo.nu> a écrit:
 Hello

see below...

Am 08.08.22 um 21:24 schrieb Francis Lachapelle (flachape...@inverse.ca):
> Dear community users,
>
> In the upcoming days, we will officially transfer the ownership of
> the SOGo open source project to Alinto. There will be two major
> impacts to this transfer:
>
> - Members of this mailing list will need to resubscribe. The mailing
> list address won't change (users@sogo.nu), but the infrastructure
> will moved to a new server (https://mailing.sogo.nu/) with no data
> migration.

<https://mailing.sogo.nu/> seems up and accepts registrations for
announce and user.

But what about the archives of the old mailinglist?

And what about i...@sogo.nu?

> - Binary packages of SOGo and SOPE will be available from a different
> URL (https://packages.sogo.nu). The installation instructions on the
> Website will be updated accordingly.

[cut]

Is up and running too.
I first didn't see, that the path in the URL has changed too, not just
the server :-)
Instructions seem correct in the FAQ.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung IT-Dienste Forschung, Lehre, Infrastruktur
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416