I operate a mailcow server [1] using docker.  It's currently running
SoGO 4.3.2.

[1]: https://docs.mailcow.email/

I recently began to run parsedmarc on a newly created postmaster
mailbox, and, although I configured the Inbox mail to be archived, found
no mail in Inbox or Archive after a single run.  The Inbox had dozens of
messages before running parsedmarc.

Through the parsedmarc debug option, I found it was moving messages from
the Inbox to one of Archive/Invalid, Archive/Aggregate, or
Archive/Forensic.

The SoGO mail client does not display the subfolders for Archive.  It
does show Inbox, Junk, Trash, Sent, Drafts, and Archive.

With the doveadm command, I could list the mail folders for the
postmaster, and see that Archive/{Invalid,Aggregate,Forensic} all
exist, but were unsubscribed.  I'm not sure what the subscribe feature
does, but it was easy enough to subscribe to the subfolders with
doveadm.

However, none of the Archive subfolders appear in SoGO.

I tried to create the subfolders via the SoGO webmail client by clicking
the Archive 3-dot option menu icon, and selecting "New Subfolder...".  I
provided a name of "Invalid", and clicked "OK".  An error appear that
SoGO was unable to create the folder, while the subfolder in dovecot
still remained.

I also attempted to create an Archive/Invalid subfolder via SoGO webmail
client with another account that lacked the subfolder.  No error
presented, but SoGO does not display an entry for Archive/Invalid.  An
error does present ("Unable to create folder Invalid") if I make another
attempt.

I do not know whether this problem is related to SoGO, some
configuration mismatch in Mailcow's settings, but I figured I'd inquire
here first.

1. Is there a process I must run to force SoGO to refresh its list of
mailbox folders to include those not created via the SoGO webmail client?

2. Do I need to fix a configuration in dovecot or SoGO to allow SoGO to
see the subfolders that exist in dovecot?

Cheers,
Justin C.