Hi,
I've tried to get rid of the message about missing OCSAdminURL today and set
the value in this way:
> // Hack um Fehlermeldung "OCSAdminUrl not set" zu unterdruecken
> OCSAdminURL = "mysql://sogo:PASSWORD@127.0.0.1:3306/sogo/sogo_user_profile";

Reason is I've found no db-description for the table 'sogo_admin' :(

Quentin wrote:
> If you use another collation than utf8mb4 (for example utf8mb4_unicode_ci)
> you may have to change it manually, though.

Now I took a look in my MySQL database. There is no possibility to set 'pure'
utf8mb4 collation. I can only use utf8mb4_XXX encodings, like unicode_ci,
german2 etc.
And the table sogo_admin was not created by the first start after the update
... (nightly built from today).

Best Regards
Max