On 12/13/2017 6:58 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
> There seems to be a large disparity between your (10%) result and my
> (2%) result.  Can you explain how that could be?

surely, from the moment you have not only english messages it looks completly different and don't forget that the corpus where i run the quick grep is only a very low subset of real mailflow for training as ham when needed

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying now.

Are you saying you ran a flawed/inaccurate test but sent the results anyway in order to make a point that no one asked you about?

Or are you saying that every mail environment is (necessarily) different, and whatever your opinion and results in your local environment are, they may not be applicable to another environment in another country, so you probably should not make your assumptions and opinions sound like facts?

In my OPINION, the aforementioned rule that I will test is likely NOT a good candidate for many environments - but I never promoted it as such in the first place.

Apologies to all whose inboxes were cluttered with this tangent.