Note taken. We still abide to the duties and recommendations, and expect
well-behaved servers do the same, by identifying themselves. We cross-check,
and if they lie, we block them.

Spammers and criminals play hide and seek, and we have both legal and contract
obbligations to reject them by all means possible.

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile