On 03/10/2018 10:57 AM, Rob McEwen wrote:
this is apparently not the case of one url redirector (shortener) points to
another shortener.

I really hope that the DecodeShortURLs only checks fopr redirection at those
known redirectors (shorteners), not each http->https shortener and only
evaluates redirection between them, ignoring http->https redirects