On Saturday 07 April 2018 at 18:10:18, Sebastian Arcus wrote:

> On 07/04/18 16:52, Reindl Harald wrote something.

> Thank you for answering, but really, in effect you haven't answered at
> all my question.

> And the way I customise the scores are based on the type of emails
> received at this particular site. It might seem "idiotic" to you, but
> there are reasons for those scores. Not everyone receives the same mix
> of email - so it isn't constructive to start calling other people's
> scoring "idiotic" just because they are not the same as your own or the
> defaults.

Please note that there are good reasons why you received only a private
response from this person, and that he is no longer permitted to post to the
list.

My personal recommendation is to consider carefully anything he says, judge
whether you find it useful, and not to reply.

Regards,

Antony.

--
This sentence contains exacly three erors.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.