On 04/09/2018 09:46 AM, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
Hi Dave,

I do similar work in MIMEDefang using the a redis backend for caching valid recipients combined with Net::validMX that can check to see if a sender has valid MX before sending.  I have a release of Net::validMX I'm about to post this week in fact.

If you are interested, let me know.

Regards,
KAM

I am interested in both learning MIMEDefang and your valid MX check.

--
Kevin A. McGrail
Asst. Treasurer & VP Fundraising, Apache Software Foundation