On Thu, 15 Nov 2018, Amir Caspi wrote:

On Nov 10, 2018, at 11:30 AM, John Hardin <jhar...@impsec.org> wrote:

The rawbody rules perform much better (unsurprising), and the ASCII-only one
has a better raw S/O:

It looks like HTML_ENTITY_ASCII has been rolled out -- did you decide against the more general unicode due to S/O score?

That and its resistance to FP avoidance.

I predict we will need it sooner rather than later.

I can easily reenable the subrules so that we can see how they perform in masscheck.

It doesn't seem to have a very high score just yet... I'm still getting FNs with the rule hitting (due to those messages hitting BAYES_00/05).

Manually train those messages as spam and that should repair itself...

  How can you reason with someone who thinks we're on a glidepath to
  a police state and yet their solution is to grant the government a
  monopoly on force? They are insane.
 595 days since the first commercial re-flight of an orbital booster (SpaceX)