Is there a rule "score" syntax that allows you to use the score assigned to an existing rule to calculate the value assigned to another rule?

Specifically what I'm trying to do is to negate the "damage" a particular rule does for messages that meet particular local criteria.

For example: "HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_28" is a rule that will assign a modest number of points to a message that contains a small amount of HTML and an image.

What I want to do is to create a local rule:

meta L_HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_28_FIX  ( HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_28 && L_O365_USER )
describe L_HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_28_FIX       Fix damage from HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_28 for
local O-365 users
score L_HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_28_FIX ( -1.0 * HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_28 )

Where if HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_28 fires and another rule which detects that the message was generated by a local Office-365 user, negate the score from the HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_28 rule.

My problem is that our campus has switched the bulk of our user population to Office-365 and many outlook users like to "decorate" their messages with images (wall-paper, deparmental logos, etc). When one of these people sends a short message (1~5 lines of text) in their outlook, it's not unusual for several of SA's rules to fire (EG DC_GIF_UNO_LARGO, HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_28, SARE_GIF_STOX, etc) which pushes the messages into spam score range.

I'd like to automate the un-doing of this damage w/o having to continually chase after changes in the scoring. Thus the desire for syntax to calculate the score value. It doesn't have to be evaluated dynamically, just calculate the score at reload time.

Thanks.

#include <std_disclaimer.h>