On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 11:03:52AM +0300, Jari Fredriksson wrote:

> Now, I am part of RuleQA. Should I accept everything and pass it so
> SpamAssassin and to my corpus or not?

This is question for ruleqa list, not genpop.  Anyway, probably doesn't
matter much.  There are already major spamtrappers etc contributing to
ruleqa, I think most of the "easy dialup" spam is seen there too.  Just try
to look for the hard to catch spam not ending up in ham corpus.

Preferably optimize your setup for reuse like I described on ruleqa list
some time ago (subject: Masscheck reuse).