Hi all,

In reviewing today's FNs I came across the following spample:
https://pastebin.com/9QQVwUY6

There is a div here with display:none, as well as font-size:0px.  The spample
hits HTML_FONT_LOW_CONTRAST but does not appear to hit any rule relating to a
hidden div or tiny font.

Does LOW_CONTRAST include font-size too small, or just color too light?  Is
there a rule for matching display:none?

If not, may I propose that the following rules be sandboxed?

rawbody AC_HIDDEN_ELEMENT       /display\s*:\s*none\s*;/

rawbody AC_HIDDEN_FONT  /font-size\s*:\s*0\s*(?:em|pt|px|%)\s*;/

The font one above could be modified for [0-3] or similar, if we want to catch
tiny versus literally hidden fonts.

Cheers.

--- Amir