On 17 Jun 2019, at 15:25, @lbutlr wrote:

On Jun 17, 2019, at 1:14 PM, Amir Caspi <ceph...@3phase.com> wrote:
rawbody AC_HIDDEN_ELEMENT       /display\s*:\s*none\s*;/

Since display:none is a pretty common method for showing and hiding elements depending on things like screen size, I would guess this is going to hit mostly ham.

Mail in my personal recent archives matching that includes ham from USPS, Apple, Home Depot, Office Depot, Paypal, Fidelity, Subway, Kroger, and others, all of it non-bulk requested and expected mail. In short: valuable business to consumer transactional and/or account-specific mail.

--
Bill Cole