On 2019-11-14 07:23, Dominic Raferd wrote:

This works for me because I run opendmarc as milter - any emails that
non-auth/local and which fail DMARC with p=reject will be blocked
anyway.

why do you run milters for maillist seender ips ?

never seen domains with dmarc reject policy while some maillists breaks dkim ?

this emails posts to maillists can potently unsubscribe all users if dmarc policy reject is respected

in my postfix i have make smtpd_milter_maps with all known maillists ips to prevent reject on dmarc dkim and any other silly things