The DMARC Reject rule is about whether a domain has failed DKIM and has
a DMARC reject policy.  I will add descriptions to these rules ASAP.
Thanks.

We have encapsulated the rules in a check for DKIM and SPF.

Best to report issues with KAM.cf as noted in the file :-)  Happy to
look at samples.  I would imagine you might have something breaking DKIM
in your environment with FPs as my first guess.  We've had this in
production and so does another ISP with no other FPs reported.

Regards,

KAM

--
Kevin A. McGrail