On 2019-11-15 07:35, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
The DMARC Reject rule is about whether a domain has failed DKIM and has
a DMARC reject policy.  I will add descriptions to these rules ASAP.
Thanks.

super, it could drop the pants on mailling lists where spf, dkim, dmarc breaks mostly, when direct mailling it mostly works, magical :=)

how many mta / esp do still use sid-milter and clame mailling lists breaks spf ?, bad excusses for beliving sender-id is same as spf

lets see what the new mimedefang will do with it, in spamassassin i like to see more fokus on AuthRes

We have encapsulated the rules in a check for DKIM and SPF.

Best to report issues with KAM.cf as noted in the file :-)

i will stop my rants of a developper that have write access to apache.org and dont want to let stable rules be part of corpa testing before pubolicy its contents, seem users that have no write access build better rules that does not hit on breaked dkim on mailling lists but do hit on direct mailling if dmarc failing

 Happy to
look at samples.  I would imagine you might have something breaking DKIM
in your environment with FPs as my first guess.  We've had this in
production and so does another ISP with no other FPs reported.

how more longer will it take to make 3.4.3 realease by looking ? :=)