On 7/10/20 8:31 PM, Bill Cole wrote:
The SpamAssassin Project has a particular self-interest in attracting contributors from a diversity of cultures, because we are always at risk of mislabelling a pattern of letters or words as 'spammy' when in fact it is entirely normal in a cultural context other than those of the existing contributors to the project. C

From what I see, until now, only two ppl of the SpamAssasin project have supported this motion and intend to impose this quatsch to the rest of the world.
Voices against these changes have been politely ignored.

but then.. it's the generic way the USA treats most of its problems:
whitewash the front while the rest falls apart.
(infrastructure, education system, health system, etc, etc..)

whatever, you get your way and everybody is happy.