Am 20.11.2020 um 15:59 schrieb AJ Weber:
On 11/20/2020 9:28 AM, @lbutlr wrote:
A whole lot of people have decided their right to free speech means an obligation from others to listen to them. It's not just spammers, it's also racists, fascists, republicans, and god-botherers.
I think you should keep politics out of this.  If I want to hear opinions from the liberal-left, I'll be sure to circle back with you.  That's not what this is about.
To all: please also rememember that this list is international and not every corner of the world is interested in the way the current conflicts in the U.S. are handled.

Or, in other words, the Nth amendment is part of the U.S. constitution, for me as a german  my own constitution is the guide-rail. And yes, it allows me to block spam.....
And yes, please let us keep politics out of this list.

JC