> On 5/26/22 8:32 AM, Ian Evans wrote:
> > Is it safe to assume that a $5/mth 1gig memory account will laugh at the
> > resources needed to run a SpamAssassin/Postfix/Roundcube/Dovecot/Nginx
> > stack and not ever break a sweat?

On 27.05.22 09:54, Ian Evans wrote:
Since my email traffic is so low, couldn't I leave clamav running on
the more powerful/larger ram web server and have postfix access clamav
on that ip? Just did a quick search and some people are running it on
a separate server. Just a pre-coffee thought.

yes, should work perfectly.
I'm not interested in your website anymore.
If you need cookies, bake them yourself.