Bob,

        The Staples mention was of interest since I get their weekly "ads"
to an account here.  The very last one hit BAYES_50, but all the others
were from BAYES_00 to (from a 3.0.1 install) BAYES_44. - Most were BAYES_20
(I looked back 4 months - how long that account's mail is kept locally; I
could check archives for > 10 years, but I think I've only been getting the
Staples ads for about 4 years).  All scored between .5 and 2.1 points.
I've seen a few ads from other vendors come much closer to the limit on
the accounts used (all vendors advertising intended for me goes to unique
email addresses, but they get collected by aliases in "groups" by industry
and use - e.g.  Staples ads don't go to the same mailbox as ads for NLOS
telecom gear).  Oddly, some of the most obscure technical items often score
the highest;

        There definitity is a `style' issue at work.  It appears that both
some legitimate companies and people who write "copy" that looks like spam
and some spammers are good at generating messages that seems to be ham to
bayes.

        Paul Shupak
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

P.S.  The last Staples ad was from this Monday, May 23 and (for me) hit:
        score=0.5 required=5.0 tests=AWL,BAYES_50,EXCUSE_10,
        HTML_90_100,HTML_IMAGE_RATIO_04,HTML_MESSAGE,REMOVE_PAGE,
        URIBL_RHS_ABUSE,URI_REDIRECTOR
I'd be curious is this was the same one that hit "99" for you (I had only
one "44" and most were "10" or "20").