combination.

Date: February 6, 2007 9:52:29 AM PST

That should, properly, should read something like this:
      Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2007 09:52:29 -0800

Actually LW_STOCK_SPAM4 was written on 02/19/2006, and is looking for a Base64 encoded message that has a valid timezone that is specifically "\s\+0000", not an invalid time zone.

Internally I have it scored at 5 points and haven't had a problem with it, but people don't send me messages from Blackberrys.

I suppose a blackberry might not have a clock so send all messages as though they came from London regardless of where they are. That would somewhat surprise me, since cell phones certainly know where they are and what time it is. But if Verizon is involved then it is certainly possible that the software has been deliberately crippled in a number of ways, and creating a proper date header might be one of those deliberate malfunctions.

       Loren