Quoting Skip <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I am not certain how anyone can claim that they have no FPs running through
> those services unless they have prior knowledge of every inbound email.
> That is impossible.  My company deals with on the order of thousands of
> companies and multiple times that in email addresses.  There is no way to
> know how many of those systems were falsely (or correctly) placed on a
> blacklist at any point in time.

I don't think any blacklist operator will claim that their blacklists have no
false positives.  The false positives vary by list.  Some have more, some have
fewer, and their characteristics may vary between lists.  It's a responsibility
of the mail administrator user of the blacklists to understand the differences
and use the tools appropriately.

Jeff C.