Greetings everyone. I'm new to the list because I need help desperately. I've been using spamassassin for many years and it has gone a long way to fixing spam, so first, thank you for the great product.

System is Fedora Linux 6 running sendmail. Mail is delivered for local users with procmail which feeds the delivered mail to spamassassin. I'm getting the following from some (very important) customers and it's really a problem right now. Where is the score 244.3 coming from? The sender is whitelisted for -100?