Tim Alberts wrote:
Rubin Bennett wrote:

spamassassin --remove-addr-from-whitelist

(Googled for SpamAssassin AWL remove entry)
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/AwlWrongWay

Also man spamassassin should give you some more details about that
command :)

Rubin
yahoo'd - spamassassin auto white list clear

Guess that MS/Yahoo deal is already causing problems?

Thank you again Rubin

OK, I ran the command and just received another email from the customer today. The mail is still being marked as spam. I need to fix this now or stop using spamassassin.

To re-iterate the problem. I am receiving mail from a customer and it is being marked as spam. The test report for the email shows:

* -100 USER_IN_WHITELIST From: address is in the user's white-list * -2.6 BAYES_00 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 0 to 1% * [score: 0.0000] * 274 AWL AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

How do I clear the AWL?