Tim Alberts wrote:
[snip]
OK, I ran the command and just received another email from the customer today. The mail is still being marked as spam. I need to fix this now or stop using spamassassin.

To re-iterate the problem. I am receiving mail from a customer and it is being marked as spam. The test report for the email shows:

* -100 USER_IN_WHITELIST From: address is in the user's white-list * -2.6 BAYES_00 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 0 to 1% * [score: 0.0000] * 274 AWL AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

How do I clear the AWL?

Just remove the file, it looks like it is corrupted.

To find where the file is, look for auto_whitelist_path in your settings. I have it configured in /etc/mail/spamassasin/mailscanner.cf to:

auto_whitelist_path        /var/spool/spamassassin/auto-whitelist

Unless you have a more complicated configuration (per user settings).
--
René Berber