Sorry for the Off Topic thread but I'm at a loss.

Is anyone else having issues sending mail to Yahoo?

They are returning 421 Message temporarily deferred to every message my servers
try to send.  My server then retries like it should but yahoo never accepts the
message, even after day of retrying.    Google turned up several people having
the same issue but no one with a solution.  My DSN is right, I have SPF
records, and sign outgoing messages using DomainKeys.

I've filled out every form on the yahoo support site without any luck at all.
Anyone else seeing this problem or know of a way to get to a real person at
yahoo?  There are a few reports online that yahoo has a paid support phone
number that will fix the problem but no one list a phone number, and as much as
I don't want to pay yahoo just to accept my messages  I'm running out  of
options and the customer complaints are getting more frequent every day.

Tony Bunce: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sr. Programming Systems Administrator - GO Concepts
Inc.<http://www.go-concepts.com/>
Phone: (513) 934-8234