Tony Bunce wrote:
Is anyone else having issues sending mail to Yahoo?

They are returning 421 Message temporarily deferred to every message my servers try to send. My server then retries like it should but yahoo never accepts the message, even after day of retrying.

Where I work, we had much the same problem. To better organize our mail system, we put all our mail servers on their own subnet, and began experiencing this. A small trickle of messages would get through, but hardly anything at all. Queues would get bigger and bigger. Filling out the forms on yahoo's website yielded no results.

We ended up keeping one server on it's old IP and routing mail going to yahoo through that, since stuff coming from the old IP doesn't get deferred to the same problematic extent. Whitelisted from the days of yore, or something.

--
Joaquin Lopez

.!. The police were bewildered and said so.