Hi,

I have just received a number of spam emails which got through the filtering system because they hit the HABEAS_ACCREDITED_COI rule, which give them -8. They all came to role based addresses that are never used to outgoing emails and would certainly never be subscribed to opt in email lists.

I have had a look around the http://www.habeas.com/ website and can't really see how to check the company in question, or make a complaint. There is a form for asking them to ask the company to remove these addresses from their mailing list, but I don't want to have to do that, I want to complain about the company.

Does anyone know anything about this. At this stage I am planning on changing the score for all HABEAS_ACCREDITED_??? rules to 0, to make them neutral to the score.

--
Anthony Peacock
Study at CHIME in 2008. http://www.chime.ucl.ac.uk/study-health-informatics/