Hi Justin,

Justin Mason wrote:
Jason Haar writes:
Anthony Peacock wrote:
I have had a look around the http://www.habeas.com/ website and can't really see how to check the company in question, or make a complaint. There is a form for asking them to ask the company to remove these addresses from their mailing list, but I don't want to have to do that, I want to complain about the company.
This is a "me too". I had the same problem and came to exactly the same conclusion: there's no way I could find to notify them that one of their supposedly squeaky-clean customers is sending spam. I'm pushing their score down to 0 too.

No way you could find?  look harder guys ;)

at the top of www.habeas.com, 'Support', then 'Give Feedback on Habeas
Certified Senders' brings you to this page:

  http://www.habeas.com/en-US/Company_Feedback.php

That page says you can also just forward it to complaints /at/ habeas.com.

I did find that page, but got hung up on the bit that says, "Please ask the Sender to unsubscribe me from this email list. I understand Habeas cannot guarantee I will be unsubscribed." Which, in my hurry to get to a meetig this morning, made me assume that this was just another mechanism to implement unsubscribing, and not a proper complaint procedure.

I will actually report the emails that I have got. But I think I am going to disable all the HABEAS rules anyway.

'HABEAS_ACCREDITED_COI' is supposed to require confirmed opt-in.  They
should LART these senders with a big stick.

Agreed!

--
Anthony Peacock
Study at CHIME in 2008. http://www.chime.ucl.ac.uk/study-health-informatics/