If I recall correctly...

This Habeas is some sort of a braindead business idea to insert an
unauthenticated header in bodies of "legitimate" emails coming from
their customers, to assure spam filters that the email is legitimate.

Kind of like SPF, but implemented by third graders with multiple
learning disabilities.

Of course, since the header is unauthenticated, some spammers now
insert it in their spams to look legitimate (or maybe Habeas spams
too, I do not know).

In any case, I have everything that mentions
http://www.h a b e a s.com, go into my garbage folder, that's where I
saw your message when I was reviewing it.