Google Anti-phishing-email-reply
(http://code.google.com/p/anti-phishing-e-mail-reply) contains reply
addresses being used in phishing campaigns.  I would like to use
blacklist_from and blacklist_to for these addresses.  I was wondering
whether blacklist_to and blacklist_form is still available in the
SpamAssassin version 3.2.5 and if that is the case what score do they
get?
Also since we do not mark anything as Spam coming from our network (i.e.
in local.cf we have trusted_networks as our own networks, how do I
ensure that reply_to these mail addresses will work?

Sujit Choudhury

--
The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by
guarantee.  Registration number: 977818 England.  Registered Office: