From: Kai Schaetzl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 21 November 2008 13:42
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Re: Use of blacklist_form

Sujit Acharyya-Choudhury wrote on Fri, 21 Nov 2008 13:00:06 -0000:

> > Also since we do not mark anything as Spam coming from our network
> (i.e. in local.cf we have trusted_networks 161.74/16)

That doesn't mean "not mark as spam"!

> What I meant that how can I stop people replying to e-mails from our
> network, given that we don't tag them as spam

I'm afraid, I'm with Ian here and still don't understand what you are
doing or what your problem is. Are you talking about spam email with faked
addresses originating from your network and sent to your network?

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by
guarantee.  Registration number: 977818 England.  Registered Office:
309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW, UK.